This is commonly used to hide OS drives from the QuantaStor Web UI.
- Find the <INTERNAL_ID> of the pool you wish to blacklist
- This can be found via the WebUI pool Properties by right mouse clicking on the pool. The internal ID section.
- Create the black list file
- vi /etc/qs_poolblacklist.conf
- Add the UUID=<INTERNAL_ID> to the file
- After the file is created, please restart the QuantaStor management service with the command below for the changes to take effect:
- sudo systemctl quantastor restart